Shayne Le Roy has established himself as a leading builder designer. Characterised by his clean lines and textured surfaces his style personifies Perth contemporary living.
A north/south facing block a street back from the Oceanside suburb of Cottesloe was the staring point of this brief.
The Brief/Key Characteristics:
- The owners and three young children were to reside here once completed. The brief was presented and the owners requested that the design be adaptable to the current family as it grows in the home over the next 10-15 years.
- Living zones were also another important aspect for this young family that needed consideration.
- A Contemporary home with warm organic finishes and texture was the design palette for this home. While the block wasn’t exceptionally wide I decided to park the cars under the house therefore maximising the streets scape of the contemporary design.
- A centrally located lift and stairs created good zoning through the floors of this home. A big open living area space was created facing the rear northern yard of this home that overlooks the alfresco and pool area.
- The rear outdoor living area was big enough for the kids to enjoy playing outside and for the whole family to relax in the evening to watch an outdoor movie projected onto the rear fence.
Design blends pure creativity with form and function to create your ideal home, free of boundaries or limitations.
Shayne Le Roy
Designer Builder, Interiors and Project Manager