West Swan – One Off
145 Middle Swan Road, West Swan WA
Land Size: 4.43ha (10.95 acres) (approx)
Although this property presents remarkably well design-estate believes an interior refurbishment with some modern finishes, would transform this unique buy into something truly extraordinary.
We have already featured many talented local Architects who could take on the task with exceptional results.
Click through to see what I mean.
- A stunning period homestead built in 1902.
- Large wrap around verandah throughout
- Direct frontage to the Swan River and with its own jetty.
- Stunning views over the gardens and towards the Swan River
- Two formal living areas, a cellar, gymnasium, study and sewing room
- A magnificent orchard comprising figs, mangoes and many other fruit trees
- Alarm System & Intercom
- Floorboards throughout
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Rumpus Room
- Split-system Heating & Air Conditioning
- Open Fireplace
- Remote Garage
- Garage Spaces: 50
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Swimming Pool – Inground
- Fencing: Fully Fenced Electric
- Irrigation: yes
Click here to read more: Agency: Paddock Property
Agents: Carl Lancaster & James Berry