West Leederville – High Urban Living
7/3 Rosslyn Street West Leederville WA
Price: Low $1M
Building Size: 264.00 m² (28 squares) approx
Garage Spaces: 1
This versatile residence apartment features a cool outdoor living space, superb high ceilings and a panorama of the city as a backdrop.
Set on the second level of a boutique development, the apartment is designed with an open plan living space and height to maximise the space.
The entertaining area stretches the length of the apartment, with timber lined ceilings and splashes of colour that highlight the area.
The outdoor area flows into the kitchen through aluminium doors, where a Caesar Stone bench space, double sink and rangehood has been designed in almost a bar feel.
Three bedrooms feature sliding doors into yet another entertaining area, with the master ensuite furnished with stone bench tops, double shower heads and a chic frameless glass shower.
Escape the inner city pulse without escaping the view in this spectacular apartment.
- Spectacular inner city, three-bedroom apartment
- Huge outdoor entertaining terrace with views to the city and beyond
- Ultra modern kitchen with bifold windows
- Master suite with built-in robes and ensuite
- Access to private upper level roof terrace
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Two separate living areas
- Lower level laundry and outdoor drying area
- Private and secure from street level
- Single car park and large storage area
- Minutes to West Leederville train station, the CBD, restaurants, cafes and shopping
Agency: Caporn & Young
Agent: Craig Gaspar & Kate Frichot