West Leederville – Cosmopolitan Craft
48B St Leonards Avenue, West Leederville WA.
Architect: Fernando Faugno.
Land size: 325sqm and building approx: 360sqm.
The Essence: Simple lines, yet stylish and spacious makes this a strong designer home.
- Designed around open space and the ability to entertain easily.
- The location links the cosmopolitan Leederville and Subiaco with the city and coast.
- Polished limestone flooring throughout, built in cabinetry and bi-fold doors open onto the elevated front.
- Large open plan kitchen combines meals and family room.
- Gourmet kitchen – Smeg stainless steel oven, 6 burner gas cook top, and Fisher & Paykel dishwashers.
- Meals area flows off the kitchen and bi-fold doors open onto the alfresco area.
- Remote controlled louvers in the entertaining area – ideal for all weather.
- The pool has a cascading water feature, gas heated, and fitted with a Chemigem self-managed system.
- Garage: 2.
- Upstairs features:
- Skylight spans the length of the house.
- Generous sized bedrooms with built ins and floor to ceiling windows sit either side of the multi-use activity area with plenty of storage.
- Supersize main bedroom overlooks the pool, large built in robes and a large en-suite featuring marble and chrome fittings.
Agency: Altitude Real Estate.
Agent: Paul Tonich
M. 0411 807 614 E. firstname.lastname@example.org