Wembley – Wonderful Turnaround
78 Nanson Street, Wembley WA
Land Size: 654 m² (approx)
Combining the old world charm of high ceilings, ornate detailing leadlight windows, wooden floor boards with a modern mix of large spacious light filled rooms, upgraded paint and fixtures.
Although a few small renovations would finish this beautiful home off, nevertheless a character home, located and the bones are all strong enough to be featured on design-estate.
- Adaptable spaces. Either 4 spacious bedrooms or alternatively, 3 large bedrooms and a formal lounge or dining room.
- A Study come Nursery or smaller bedroom.
- The central space of this home really is the lounge and dining space, located off the generous kitchen.
- Open, large scale design, high ceiling, floor-to-ceiling windows and vista out to the rear garden.
- Ideal for family entertaining.
- The large kitchen features stone bench tops, gas cooking and abundant bench space, fit for a master chef.
- Alfresco area and garden which is sheltered from the afternoon sun.
- Generous amount of parking space.