Wembley – Smart Solar Passive Meets Contemporary Design
44 Simper Street, Wembley WA.
Land Size: 441 m² (approx).
This northern orientation home has an emphasis on seamless integration between house, garden and pool.
- Expansive floor to ceiling glass along the northern orientation allows the floors to capture and radiate heat throughout winter, providing a warm ambiance and reduced heating costs.
- In summer the natural airflow cools the house, whilst the floor remains cool to provide a beautifully moderate temperature.
- The kitchen features a host of extra features including both convection and steam combo ovens, an induction cook top, plumbed filtered water and smart storage and preparation areas.
- The kitchen flows into both the dining living areas which encompass features such as soaring ceilings, an inbuilt natural gas fireplace and air-conditioning.
- The master bedroom is separated and provides privacy. It looks onto pool and the combination walk in robe and ensuite adds the perfect finish to the retreat.
- For the entertainers there is great separation, with a large activity/lounge room, two very good sized bedrooms, a separate toilet and fantastic bathroom all upstairs.
- Extras such as twin basins, the walk in glass-less shower and a full sized bath all point to the superior level of finishing in this beautiful house.
- An outdoor decked gazebo complete with gas point and feature lighting.
- Other features include the separate poolroom and store room.
- Extensive garden lighting and full reticulation to all lawns and garden beds.
Click through for more information.
Agency: Sage Property.
Agenct: Adrian Taylor M. 0419 195 492.