Wembley – Style & Sustainability.
189 Ruislip St, Wembley WA.
Project Designer: Lucky Stripe
Land Size: 358 square metres (approx).
A sophisticated light filled, New York loft style home was designed for modern urban living with a strong sustainable slant.
- Private home/office.
- 2 separate living areas.
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living with northern light.
- Vaulted ceilings.
- Expansive sliding doors allows a close connection from the indoor to out.
- Sleek, modern surfaces of glass, timber and concrete.
- Designed for all year climate comfort.
- Secure, low maintenance living in a family friendly community.
- Timber decking, private courtyard with a landscape garden blends with architecture with nature.
- Double carport with remote controlled tilt-a-door.
This one-off, near new property strikes a perfect balance between style and function.
Publications Featured In:
- HIA Sustainable Living finalist.
- Featured in Sanctuary Magazine.
- Rated 9 stars NatHERS energy rating.
- Rated 9 stars ARCactive – ECOnomic
- Low maintenance pallet of materials and a healthy palate of materials with low impact.
- Passive solar principles adopted in the design = all year climate responsive – cool in summer and warm in winter.
- Parma culture principle for the gardens and water wise [gardens and fixtures].
Agency: Avanti Residential
Agent: Carolena Boyd
M. 0418 905 963 E.firstname.lastname@example.org
Project Designer: Lucky Stripe – 0422 267 681 or email@example.com.