All Encompassing Trigg
7 Elliott Road, Trigg WA
Land Size: 761sqm
Designed for the modern family with multiple living and entertaining spaces. A split-level, family home that has comprehensive design features and modern appliances.
- Fully renovated from its original shell only 18 months ago.
- Top-floor open-plan family and dining area with a recessed ceiling, a phone nook or bar, access to a fully-tiled powder room, a gas fireplace, electric skylight windows, automatic blinds and a massive entertaining balcony with ocean views over Clarkson Reserve out to Rottnest Island.
- Upper-level design kitchen features stone tops (also prevalent within the scullery/walk-in pantry), ample storage (including Blum cabinetry), soft-closing electric drawers, LED lighting, a breakfast bar, mirrored splashbacks, a quality Gessi gooseneck extendable tap with a water filter, built in separate fridge/freezer and a plethora of integrated Miele appliances – including an Induction cook top, a double oven, microwave, coffee machine and a dishwasher.
- On the third split-floor, the sumptuous master ensemble with a giant fitted WIR, beautiful ocean views and an open fully-tiled ensuite with twin vanities, LED lighting, a hidden storage cabinet, a free-standing Victoria and Albert bath tub, an open shower and a separate toilet.
- Large carpeted theatre room with a built-in kitchenette (room for a bar fridge). Ocean glimpses from a private rear balcony and outdoor access to the main entertaining area.
- On the fifth floor is a guest bedroomand semi-ensuite access into the third bathroom where a rain shower, a stone vanity and floor-to-ceiling tiling complete the quarters.
- The spacious 6th bedroom doubles as a gymnasium with mirrored BIR’s off a simply stunning games/entertaining area with a 3.4 metre-long granite bar top, a three-door bar fridge, a separate sink, separate granite second kitchen, an Omega oven, Bosch dishwasher, glass splashbacks, an appliance nook and ample additional storage – without forgetting the bi-fold doors that extend out to the alfresco for a seamless indoor-outdoor integration.
- Another fully-tiled powder room on the fifth level.
- Both studies have custom built in office desks.
- Fully-tiled laundry with stone tops and a chute from the middle bedrooms, on the sixth floor.
- A huge main remote-controlled double garage with internal shopper’s entry, lift access, a store room and wine cellar.
- Doubling as a teenager’s retreat is a separate three-car garage with a powered workshop and access to the rear.
- The outdoor alfresco entertaining area is finished with granite and comprises of a Beef Eater gas barbecue, a commercial range hood and an outdoor television.
- 2.5 metre-deep large purpose built swimming pool with an adjacent heated outdoor spa serviced by an external open hot/cold shower.
- Automatic stainless steel lift from garage to top-level that can accommodate 5 adults or a wheelchair.
- Top-quality commercial-grade fittings throughout.
- Garage Spaces: 5
For more information click on Realmark. Agent: Sean Hughes.