Torquay – Architecture Brilliance Beachside
261 The Esplanade Torquay VIC
Architects: Wolveride Architects.
Land Size: 940 m² (approx).
- Exclusive beachfront location. This stunning home is superbly positioned and designed by award winning Architects.
- Built by master builder John Walker. The home has been cleverly designed to take full advantage of the views across coastal sand dunes and the adjacent Sands Resort and golf course.
- The home is encased by Western Cedar wood battens which can be opened to enhance views or closed for total privacy.
- A spacious entrance foyer features a wicker panelled staircase and this area leads direct to the centrally positioned kitchen which is the heart of the home.
- The fully equipped dream kitchen opens to a BBQ area which also adjoins the main living and dining area creating a flexible approach to formal and informal dining.
- The 13 meter wide north facing open plan living room incorporates an open fire place, a sliding screen to conceal the wall mounted TV and full width stacker doors which open to the covered terrace, sundeck, swimming pool and golf course outlook.
- To the front of the home is the winter room with open log fire.
- A study / home office, powder room and double garage complete the ground level.
- Upstairs are three bedrooms each with their own ensuite bathrooms. The main suite offers total luxury with a built in bath, twin vanities, limestone tiling, shower room and large walk in robe.
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Open Car Spaces: 2
- Swimming Pool – Inground
Click here for more information: Hayden Real Estate