The Great Escape in City Beach
3 Pindari Rd, City Beach, WA.
Architects: Boughton Architecture – +61 86380 1555.
Land size: 868sqm.
The Essence: Inspired by the contours of City Beach this designer home is streamlined from house to garden.
- This house sets a new coastal design tone for City Beach.
- Designed with family in mind a light, open and serene home is the result.
- Suspended by high windows, the roof appears to float above the house.
- The master suite looks onto an external private courtyard and gardens. It has its own wing with built in robes and ensuite.
- Three king size bedrooms plus study.
- Separate living areas and indoor/outdoor interaction between the central living zone and the outdoor lounge and bbq area.
- At the opposite end of the house in a separate wing a bedroom and living space is featured. In addition a kitchenette is included and could double as a third living space.
- 3 car garage.
- The landscaped designed garden features water-wise plants.
- Key Materials: Caesarstone benches, exfoliated charcoal Chinese granite flooring, under floor heating in kitchen, living and en-suite, reverse cycle air conditioning and security system.
- Designed by high end residential architects Boughton Architecture and built by Lawley Constructions in 2013.
Agency: Space Realty
Agent: Scott Swingler
M. 0403 344 649 E. email@example.com