Swanbourne – Contemporary Beachside Architecture
76 Clements St, Swanbourne WA.
Auction 16TH August, 2014 at 12pm.
Architect: Kerry Hill
Land Size: 402 sqm.
The Essence: Multi-award winning Architect Kerry Hill is synonymous with modern and resort-style designs. This is another exceptional example of his craft.
- 5+ secure parking.
- Spans four levels with a stainless steal lift.
- Cutting edge quality and style.
- Clean interior lines, spacious rooms, superb finishes and a brilliantly devised floor plan for a modern family.
- All bedrooms feature en suites plus two studies and three separate living areas.
- Outdoor entertaining area and kitchen with views of the surrounding parklands.
- Swimming pool in a submerged courtyard featuring travertine.
- Natural light is controlled by aluminium louvers.
- Glass walls and bi-fold doors adjust easily to reconfigure the room.
- Key materials: travertine marble, rock maple timber and tallow wood flooring, pure lines of the interior.
- An understated, one off, award winning home.
- Winner of 2013 Australian Institute of Architects – Marshall Clifton Award for Residential.
- Winner of 2013 Australian Institute of Architects – Mondoluce Lighting Award for all buildings.
Real Estate Agent: Olivia Porteous for William Porteous Properties International
In conjunction with:
Real Estate Agent: Bev Heymans for Acton Real Estate