Subiaco – Smart Redesign
103 Gloster Street, Subiaco WA.
Offers Over $2,195M.
Land Size: 605 m² (approx).
Renovated, extended and redecorated. The result a versatile, classic meets modern looking home.
- Large open plan living and dining
- Self-contained studio over garage which can be used as home office, playroom or 5th bedroom.
- Polished timber floorboards and Plantation shutters.
- Window seats set in arched bay windows.
- Kitchen showcases Caesar stone benchtops, Glass splashback, double fridge space, double sink. Bosch wall oven, dishwasher and appliance cupboard plus large pantry.
- Skylight in kitchen.
- Timber caf doors and high ceilings.
- Ducted evaporative air-conditioning, 5 split system air-conditioning units.
- Alarm system
- Built in T.V. + speakers
- OUTSIDE FEATURES
- Traditional Subiaco front garden, trimmed hedges and white picket fence.
- Roses and limestone paving.
- Large deck with built in barbeque and covered alfresco .
- Pool with glass fencing and water feature.
- Limestone paving and artificial lawn.
- Sails over limestone area.
Click here to find out more:
Agency: The Property Exchange
Agents: Niki Peinke -M. 0411 428 117
Annie McCarthy – M. 0408 688 624