Subiaco – Function, Space and Light
97 Hamersley Road, Subiaco WA
Price: $Mid 2M
Renovated Architect: Simon Anderson
Land Size: 582 m² (approx)
Built in 1902, this grand dame is generously proportions and a perfect mix of old with new. Architect Simon Anderson has designed an extensive renovation to optimise the function, space and light of this unique home. A large north-facing block in central Subiaco is secured with alarm system, intercom and automated wrought iron gates.
- The ground floor has polished floorboards, high ceilings, two living areas, as well as three double bedrooms all with built in robes and original fireplaces.
- The formal lounge showcases ornate ceilings, a gas fireplace and custom shelving.
- A separate guest bedroom overlooks the pool and private gardens.
- Designed for easy entertaining, the kitchen features Smeg appliances, two new dishwashers and metres of Corian bench space.
- Abundant storage is available with a walk in pantry, coffee station, and appliance cupboard.
- The substantial family living room has the comforts of quality wool carpets, motorized linen drapes and surround sound system.
- The jarrah staircase leads to the luxurious master bedroom suite with walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom.
- Adjacent to the master is a generous sized multipurpose room, which can be used as a home office/study, media room or even another bedroom.
- The C-bus home automation system allows for customizable control of the fabulous lighting, blinds, and water features through out the home and gardens.
- NBN ready smart wiring, two hot water systems & air conditioning.
Agency: Property Now