Subiaco – Architecturally Converted
25 Robinson Street, Subiaco WA
OFFERS FROM $1,790M
Garage Spaces: 1
Land Size: 415 m² (approx)
A classic Subiaco cottage originally built around 1900 has been meticulously transformed thanks to the work of Architect Michael Lyons. Merging the best of the old with new, the result a dramatic transformation ideal for modern living.
The front of the house reveals the original build with a living space that reflects original polished wooden floors, high ceilings with a contemporary pendant, fireplace and textured feature wall.
The rear is the central hub and reminiscent of a TriBeCa boutique hotel. Scale, flow and texture are key fundamentals to this excellent design.
The floating stairs, height and close relation to the outdoors make for seamless living and entertaining.
Outside there are two dining areas, with one easily being transformed into a outdoor lounge area and landscaped gardens surround you.
Framed by timber and rare to Perth is the rooftop terrace complete with pool and sun lounge with views of Subiaco’s established trees.
Everything about this home has been considered and a testament in beautiful modern design with characteristics from the old and also new.
- Two level extension
- Flexible living spaces for entertaining and living
- 4 bedrooms and features two separate livings spaces and convenient separation between the front and
- Kitchen: stone bench tops, Bosch stainless steel appliances and gas cooking, large pantry and abundant storage
- Master bedroom has it’s own balcony and Japanese bath
- Landscaped gardens, pool and sun deck
Agency: Zsa Zsa
Agent: Danielle Geagea