Quindalup – Quality Build with Dramatic Views
151 Vintners Drive, Quindalup WA.
Designer: Steve Creek of Harmonic designs.
Building Size: 350.00 sqm (38 squares) approx.
Land Size: 0.63ha (1.55 acres) (approx).
Property Type: Acreage/Semi-Rural.
The Essence: Based on architectural principles of energy, harmony and balance this home looks and functions flawlessly.
- A high quality build which achieves a unique and opulent home.
- Magnificent bay views.
- Tucked away with no passing traffic.
- The beaches and Dunsborough center is only 5 minutes.
- Passive solar allows the winter sun to penetrate different areas of the home .
- Solid Teak floors with under floor heating. Ceramic tiles in kitchen and bathrooms.
- High ceilings with sound absorbing panels to the living area and office.
- Exquisite lighting throughout with feature lighting outside.
- The master bedroom has bay views from bed.
- A resort-style bathroom with outside access to spa deck and outdoor shower.
- In the kitchen Bosch appliances including induction cooktop, oven and dishwasher. Corian bench tops. Cupboards have slide out shelves and deep drawers. Plus an appliance cupboards.
- Gardens and lawns reticulated from bore. A Sunken courtyard with fish pond.
- Other Features:
- Remote Double garage.
- Built-in Wardrobes.
- Gas Heating.
- Reverse-cycle Air Conditioning.
- Garage Spaces:2
- 3 Decks and Courtyard.
- Outdoor Entertaining Area.
- Water Tank.
- Curved Walls.
- Central Courtyard, Lawns and Native Gardens.
Agency: Acton Real Estate.
Agent: Gail Bloomer
M: 0418 931 268 E. email@example.com