Peppermint Grove – Clean Contemporary Living
Peppermint Grove address available on request
Price in the range of $4.5m to $5.5m are encouraged to inspect.
Garage Spaces: 2
Land Size: 946 sqm (approx)
Natural light, high ceilings and space are highly valued in this two storey Peppermint Grove property. A neutral palette is chosen throughout, with modern open plan living spaces allowing for flow through floors.
A north facing pool and landscaped lawn is overlooked by a spacious kitchen and a master suite. An outdoor kitchen is also featured, with the bottom floor dedicated to entertaining.
The top floor is private yet generous in proportion with three bedrooms, one with ensuite, a second living and separate bathroom for the other two bedrooms.
Travertine flooring is used throughout. Ceramic shingles and copper gutters are a touch of elegance in a primarily family home.
- Study with own cooling system
- Recently completed north facing pool and huge landscaped lawn area
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living area all north facing overlooking the outdoor entertaining
- Huge walk in pantry and store room
- Powder room
- Master suite with large walk in robe and ensuite bathroom that opens onto the outdoor entertaining area
- Laundry with large walk-in linen store
- Built in outdoor kitchen and undercover alfresco overlooking pool
- Large 2 car garage with store area
- Bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
- Second living area with provision for a second kitchen and balcony overlooking the pool and garden
- Bedroom 3 with huge built in robe>
- Bedroom 4 with huge built in robe
- Family bathroom with separate toilet
Other features include:
- Alarm system
- High ceilings
- Travertine flooring
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and air-conditioning
- Man shed
- Fully fenced, secure and private property with 37m northern boundary with no overlooking
- Ceramic shingles
- Copper gutters
- Pool with spa jets and provisioned for solar heating
- Fully reticulated
Agency: Acton Real Estate
Agent: Jody Fewster