North Perth – New Character Living
9 Marmion Street, North Perth WA.
Renovation Designer: Mark Anthony.
Land Size: 506 sqm (approx).
The Essence: Behind the turn of the century character frontage the old and new meet in a beautifully executed home.
- Blending 1900’s character with a contemporary extension gives you the best of both styles of living.
- From the moment you walk past the leadlight door you are met with the traditional high ceilings, ornate cornices, architraves, skirting grace and a fireplace in the front 3 bedrooms.
- The master bedroom has walk in robes and the type of contemporary ensuite.
- The family bathroom is luxurious with a separate guest powder room and laundry.
- You then move into the massive architect designed extension with open plan kitchen, living and dining. This area also opens out to an intimate retreat zone off the lounge.
- The bi-fold doors achieve a seamless transition between in and outdoors. An well-appointed outdoor kitchen, alfresco and garden area.
- Across a timber boardwalk you enter a separate studio or office.
- Emphasis on understated luxury and quality.
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning.
- Open Car Spaces:2.
Agency: Beaufort Realty.
Agents: Pam M: 0413610660 E. Pam@beaufortrealty.com.au
Jenn M: 0415662622 E. Jenn@beaufortrealty.com.au
Photography: Abigail Harman: 0417 874 619