North Perth – Character Mixed with Architecture Twist
27 Doris Street, North Perth WA
Architect: Stephen Christie, CCNWA
Carport Spaces: 3
A one-off home that highlights the original elegance and charm with a contemporary extension designed by Architect Stephen Christie. The result is unique blend of old and new which connects cohesively.
Two extensions include a living room and good separation between the master bedroom. Upstairs features the children’s retreat that encompasses the third and fourth bedroom, third bathroom and rumpus, games zone. A kitchen sits beside the open plan dining that flows into a sizable living room extension with light filled café-style windows that looks out to the lush leafy tropical backdrop.
- A textured blend of steel, timber, granite and stone
- High ornate ceilings and lead lights
- Jarrah and blackbutt floor boards and parquetry
- Stone and granite bench tops
- Stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and plumbed refrigeration
- Floor to ceiling tiles, stone vanity top and spa bath
- Built in robes and storage
- Climate control and insulation
- Mobile remote monitored security alarm
- Piped sound in and outdoor
- Rear auto reticulated lush tropical paradise and cabana
- Solar heated salt water pool
- Double off road bays and garaging from rear sealed lane way
To experience all features click onto the highlighted link below.
Agency: Abel McGrath
Agent: Steve Voros