North Beach – BOOYEEMBARA Beside the Beach
157 West Coast Drive, North Beach
Architect: Peter Doggett
Built by Oswald Homes
Size: 935sqm over 3 levels
Garage Spaces: 3
Designed by WA award winning architect Peter Doggett, this West Coast drive mansion is planned to integrate panoramic ocean views into almost every room and built on one of the best sites on the north coast.
Serviced with a six person lift in order to accommodate its three levels, the home is designed to avoid disturbing the WA coastline below.
Featuring three double bedrooms with their own ensuites, a Limestone wine cellar and a main living area on the upper ground level. A unique saw tooth pathway leads to the entertaining area, which is designed with frameless fold-away glass walls.
- Built to generate the least amount of disturbance to the coastline
- Maximizes the winter sun and protection from the strong prevailing winds.
- Three double bedrooms which all have their own magnificent ensuite bathrooms to accommodate the privacy of guests.
- Fully equipped home theatre
- “Limestone Cave” wine cellar
- The main living area of the home is on the upper ground level.
- The designer kitchen (with its own separate fully equipped bar), dining and family areas have been designed with the prime focus on the picturesque ocean views
- Bamboo flooring and hand laid granite stone allows the home to blend seamlessly into its natural beachside environment
- The triple garage has internal access through to this level
- The top level offers a breathtaking view for the homeowners, with the master bedroom and private balcony. This bedroom includes a separate makeup area and dressing room and a superb ensuite adorned in floor to ceiling “book-leaf” slab marble and a pebble inlaid walkway
- The study with in built furniture and magnificent views is set adjacent to the master bedroom
- The children’s’ wing on this level is highlighted by a unique “saw tooth” passageway which leads through double doors to their own private entertaining area
- A 23m gas heated lap pool overlooks a spacious alfresco area, and an informal entertainment section with a stone wood fired pizza oven and gas barbeque
- There is a separate bathroom and outdoor shower for use with the pool facilities
- Frameless glass walls fold away to provide the pool, alfresco and dining areas an unobstructed connection to the Indian Ocean
- Six person lift to service all three levels
- As well there is a sublime central floating staircase of timber and steel
Agent: Sean Hughes