Nedlands – Transforming Bungalow Charm
Recently renovated, this ultramodern and stylish home features a garden oasis, original Bungalow charm mixed with all the essential modern finishes.
The original character elements remain in this timeless home including the period fireplace, an ornate ceiling and highly polished timber floors.
In an expert blend of the new and traditional, products have been added to this immaculate four bedroom house to modernise the traditional Californian Bungalow design.
A magnificent kitchen, heated pool and contemporary ensuite are only a few renovated highlights to this incredibly beautiful home.
Spacious and private, a family focused floor plan means clear separation between three separate living areas and signposts a clear desire for entertaining.
- Four bedrooms with built-in robes, main with shower en-suite
- Home Office, wired for sound, data points
- Well-proportioned interiors include a choice of 3 separate living areas
- Bi-folds open to a private garden oasis perfect for entertaining
- Stone island kitchen includes gas appliances and integrated fridge<
- Full main bathroom with freestanding bath, guest powder room
- Original character features include, period fireplace, ornate ceiling, timber floors
- Presented in excellent condition with nothing more to spend
- Off street parking-2 Cars, walk to buses with easy access to CBD
- Moments to great cafés, popular eateries and beautiful parks
- Magnificent heated pool, spa…and alfresco areas
- Landscaped, (bore) reticulated gardens
Agency: Anderson Davies
Agent: Mark Anderson