Mt Hawthorn – Holy WOW!
115 Kalgoorlie Street, Mount Hawthorn WA
Originally a Uniting Church which has been converted into a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom home. The adjoining Community Hall has also been transformed into a stylish free flowing 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home.
The Church Features:
- Timber double door entry that leads to an open plan lounge and dining
- Jarrah floorboards, towering ceilings and Gothic windows that allow northern
- Italian kitchen is fitted with a stainless steel Whirlpool electric cooker, Barrazza 4 gas jet cooktop, Whirlpool dishwasher and stainless steel sink with ample cupboards and bench space.
- Master bedroom and combined bathroom and laundry.
- This arm could be used as a home office or studio or granny flat (all subject to Council approval).
The Community Hall Features:
- Jarrah floors, soaring ceilings , free flowing living and dining with northern light through timber framed windows and a wood fired slow combustion heater.
- The kitchen is equipped with stainless steel Smeg appliances, plenty of storage and benchspace that overlooks living and dining.
- French doors open onto a timber decked front al fresco area.
- Carport Spaces: 3.
Click here to find out more: Acton Realty