Mt Hawthorn – Classic Mixed With Contemporary
61 Bondi Street, Mt Hawthorn
An extended and renovated 2-storey family home blends both the original style lines with a contemporary twist.
- Generous master bedroom which includes parents retreat and balcony.
- Separate study.
- Renovated bathrooms feature stone tops, floor to ceiling tiling plus quality fixtures and fittings.
- Open plan family room connects with the kitchen.
- Gourmet kitchen includes Essa stone tops, glass splash backs, cafe bar, soft closing high gloss vinyl wrap cabinets and full range of Bosch stainless steel appliances including: 4 burner gas cook top, dishwasher, microwave and oven.
- A second family room is excellent for teenagers.
- The bi-fold doors off the family room open to the timber decked alfresco area.
- Solar heated pool and play area.
- Single remote garage and rear shed.
- Fully landscaped front and rear gardens with feature lighting and automatic reticulation.
- Reverse-cycle air-conditioning systems throughout.
- Alarm system Gas storage hot water system, quality fitted furniture
- Polished Jarrah boards, Ceiling fans, window treatments, feature leadlight court yard doors, brand new Barracuda pool cleaner, caf blinds fitted to the alfresco and under-stair storage.
Agency: Altitude Real Estate
Agent: Paul Tonich