Mount Pleasant – Modern Designer Living
26B Kemp Road, Mount Pleasant WA.
$1,399 to $1,450M
Architect: David Hillam
Building Size: 331.00 m² (36 squares) approx
Land Size: 364 m² (approx)
- Architecturally designed in response to the site and beauty of Mount Pleasant elevation.
- The natural light is captured throughout with uniquely large windows.
- Complementing mix of wood, stone and amber floorboards throughout.
- Views of the city skyline.
- 5 kilowatt solar powered system.
- Built over three split levels, the airy and inviting entrance opens into the home full of tall windows.
- An open plan kitchen, dining and lounge continues through to the balcony making it an entertainers dream as well as a universal space for everyday living.
- Elegant marble workbenches and stainless steel and SMEG appliances.
- Marble and glass are featured through the three bathrooms.
- The prominent 45 degree angle of the third level showcases an adaptable office or fourth bedroom with accompanying balcony and landscape views.
- Garage Spaces: 2
Click Here Agents: Acton Real Estate