Mount Claremont – Monumental
14 Teslin Road, Mount Claremont WA
Designer Builder: Peter Fryer
A contemporary home that has been designed to visually frame its position and strong characteristics. Natural light soaks through and enhances the views of bushland, Bold Park and a shimmering pool. Recently constructed to the highest standards, this individual home represents a standard of living revered throughout the world’s most prized locations.
- Designer placement of glass enhancing light, bushland reserve and city views.
- Master suite with spa.
- North facing informal living area is overlooked by the picture-perfect
- Designer kitchen showcases Caesar Stone bench space, self-close draws and Miele appliances.
- Bathrooms and kitchen feature Grohe tapware and Villeroy and Boch ceramicware.
- All concealed services are provided including ducted air-conditioning, ducted vacuum, alarm system, Rinnai temperature controlled gas hot water systems,
- Hayward auto pool cleaner and Chemigem automatic chlorinator.
- Internal stairs access the undercroft garaging secured by remote doors and a gated driveway.
- Designer features include a floating staircase to the parents’ retreat with wet bar, bi-fold doors open to the sunbathed terrace, and a superb loggia for entertaining. Built-in barbecue and fridge with a view over the manicured lawns for kids at play.
- There is also a study, formal lounge, and retreat.
Agents: Henry Willis & Jamie Dodd