Mosman Park – Visionary Renovation
7 Owston St, Mosman Park WA.
Architect: Ariane Prevost and owners.
River and city views.
Land size: 806 sqm.
Choosing to convert Architect Geoffrey Summerhayes 50s design into a modern, original looking home was the brainchild of award winning Architect Ariane Prevost and the current homeowners. You have to admire clients and creative thinkers who have the vision and will to work at recreating rather than demolishing. The outcome – something truly memorable in design.
- 6 car garage.
- State of the art kitchen with built in cabinetry.
- Library & Office.
- Huge lap pool.
- Second lounge at pool level.
- Lift to 3 levels.
- Totally secure.
- Location one of Perth’s most wanted area.
- Three storeys are linked by an internal elevator and floating staircase with frosted glass steps and white steel spine.
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen area.
- Vast bi-fold glass doors open onto an extensive balcony with river views.
- The living room features a polished plaster fireplace and dining area looks onto the pool.
- On the upper floor a luxurious master suite, with enormous dual walk in robes.
- The en suite bathrooms details crafted and customised fittings and fixtures.
- Also on this level is a library/home office, with vast built-in storage and beautiful views.
- The lower floor offers self-contained accommodation with a 3rd bedroom, bathroom, 4th bedroom (presently gym) and office.
- A glass enclosed wine cellar is a unique feature with acrylic racks.
Agency: William Porteous Properties International
Agent: William Porteous – t. 0439880242 firstname.lastname@example.org