Mosman Park – Views & Designer Details
179 Wellington Street, Mosman Park WA.
Price: Price Reduced.
Land Size: 683 sqm.
This prestigious three level designer home is a masterful mix of visual delight, luxury detailing and family practicality.
- The north-facing, most elevated location in Perth’s western suburbs includes vistas of the City, Swan River, Point Walter Spit, Royal Freshwater Bay Yacht Club and the Flying Squadron.
- The grand staircase is a graceful sculpture that curves through the levels.
- Earthen coloured marble floor tiles.
- The splendid master suite includes separate his and hers dressing rooms, a large balcony off the bedroom, spacious private sitting room and a luxurious bathroom with double basins, shower, toilet and spa.
- The state-of-the-art kitchen, behind an obscure-glass screen, has a pre-preparation area with two cookers and storage.
- Outside, a spacious alfresco terrace has a built-in barbecue and pizza oven.
- Car Spaces: 6.
Click here for more information: William Porteous Properties International