Margaret River – Design & Ocean
4 Chapel Place, Margaret River WA.
For sale: $2,770M
Sydney architect: Dale Jones-Evans.
Lot Size: 2,276 sqm. Orientation: West.
The Essence: Multi-award winning and published home pays homage to the ocean and vista.
An exceptional example of Architecture for the region that represents contemporary lifestyle against a dramatic backdrop.
- The copper exterior is designed to age and blend with the colours of the surrounding landscape.
- As you step away from the lobby stairs, you are drawn into the view.
- Entering the main living zone, the centerpiece of the home, the overwhelming view mesmerizes you.
- Other features: soft Blackbutt flooring, reticulated reverse cycle air-conditioning, LED wall lights and the huge, central island kitchen bench top, cyclone proof structure is heavily engineered.
- Space, light and vista has been intertwined.
- All three bedrooms feature spectacular ocean views through windows that are cleverly designed to maximise the outlook, yet reduce the impact of afternoon summer sun.
- Relax in the tub with wonderful ocean views.
- Various outdoor living areas all around the home offer more opportunities to indulge ones senses – so spoil yourself.
2001 West Australian RAIA Architecture Award
Single Residential category WA Chapter Awards
2001 BHP Metal Building Award
Metal Building Products Manufacturers
2005 Phaidon publications: 10.10_2 100 Architects 10 Critics, UK
2003 Beach Houses 2, Images Publishing, Australia
Agency: Mack Hall
Agent: Mitch Thorson
M: 0438238483 E. email@example.com