In Mount Hawthorn Heartland
46 Edinboro Street , Mount Hawthorn, WA.
Offers: Over $1,500,000.
Designed: Richard Selman of Macloud Design.
Land Size: 445 sqm (approx).
The Essence: Aspects of original charm meet contemporary elegance in the heart of Mount Hawthorn.
- Renovated, spacious free-flowing formal lounge, kitchen dining and family living area.
- A streamline flow continues with bi-fold doors that open with views of the park and ideal for entertaining.
- Several Alfresco areas including glass fenced heated pool.
- Fully reticulated, easy maintenance landscaped gardens with outdoor shower.
- Comfortable formal lounge with fireplace and gas heating.
- High ceilings, polished jarrah floors, lots of natural light.
- Bathroom features large deep bath and separate walk-in shower.
- Large master suite with large dressing room/walk-in-robe, overlooking the pool.
- Resort style ensuite bathroom with quality lighting/fittings throughout.
- Well appointed kitchen with Q Stone bench tops.
- Designed to capture eastern morning light and winter northern sun.
- Study nook and new laundry including third toilet.
- Easy rear access from sealed right-of-way.
- Split system reverse cycle air-conditioning plus ceiling fans.
- Monitored electronic security system.
- Builder: Chris Brooke.