Hay St, Perth – Rare Warehouse Conversion
Durham House – U22/838 Hay St, Perth WA.
Designer, Kerry Chong, from JUO.
The Essence: It’s virtually impossible to find a directional warehouse conversation in Perth. Now that the Perth’s bar and restaurant scene boasts some stylish and exceptional establishments finally there is a residence in the same league as its hospitality counterparts.
- Award winning West End apartment.
- Directly behind King Street, close to shops, small bars, and cafes.
- Meticulously designed to utilise the entire space while maintaining a feeling of openness and sophistication.
- Rarely does an apartment of this quality and depth of design become available.
- Seamless stainless steel benches, Baumatic rectangular cook top with glass splash backs.
- Fully fitted out wardrobe.
- Integrated slim line TV console and storage.
- Clutter free cabling and power points.
- Discounted City of Perth council rates for owner occupiers.
- Designer, Kerry Chong, from JUO won a 2010 Australia Interior Design Award for this Durham House apartment.
Agency: Mack Hall
Agent: Richard Self
M. 0439 978 117. E. email@example.com