Hawthorn – Architecture Heroics
19 Koyongkoot Road, Hawthorn Vic
Land size: 1150sqm approx.
A landmark architectural masterpiece by Wood Marsh, this spectacular contemporary residence is designed to maximize northern light and growing family needs.
- Key Characteristics:
- State of the art European kitchen boasting concrete benches and a full butler’s pantry
- A sensational 25 metre heated indoor pool and spa opens to the garden
- Expansive sitting room and dining room with sunken library area that looks out to a private landscaped gardens with fabulous covered alfresco dining and a sports area with a multi-purpose surface
- Floating stairs lead up to the magnificent main bedroom with retreat, stunning en-suite and walk in robe
- Two double bedrooms each with a study and built in robes, third stylish bathroom, fourth bedroom with en-suite and built in robes, and a large executive study opening to a north-facing balcony
- The basement area comprises a huge games room/home cinema, gym, store-rooms and 4-car garage.
- Impressively appointed with polished concrete floors and ceilings, it also includes (slab heating, ducted heating and cooling), alarm, video intercom, 2 powder-rooms, change room with shower, laundry, water tank, irrigation and auto-gates
Agency: Marshall White
Agent: James Scarff & Robert Ding