Glen Osmond – Views, Simplicity & Zen Living
11 Chapman Crescent Glen Osmond, SA
Expressions of Interest closing Thursday 21 August 2014 at 12pm
Architects: Architects Ink
Land Size: 842sqm
Etched into the hillside the views, attention to all components of design and understated luxury are just a few features that will astonish you.
- Breathtaking vistas every day
- Inspired by the Japanese architect Tadao Ando
- Plane Tree House symbolizes the beauty of simplicity; the spirit of Zen
- Both indoors and out voids and shafts, paths and staircases, weave continuously through all levels against the infinite views
- The home is constructed of concrete, glass, timber and stone, yet has a lightness and designed around the view
- Low-maintenance appeal
- All-seasons entertaining terrace and pocket courtyards
- The mid level, a resort-style master retreat, powder room and seamless indoor-outdoor living
- An integrated sound system
- Escea gas fireplaces
- A barbecue kitchen and spectacular main kitchen by Jag.
- 4-metre long Corian-wrapped island bench and chef’s selection of Miele appliances including a steam oven, coffee machine and teppanyaki plate.
- Designed with an emphasis on environmental sustainability, energy efficiency and high-tech home automation including 43,000 litres of rainwater, fully automated blinds and an exterior solar shading system.
- Infinity pool.
Click here for more information: Ouwen Casserly Real Estate. Agent: Alexander Ouwens