Fremantle – Architectural Freedom
10C Solomon St, Fremantle WA
Architect: Blane Brackenridge
This architecturally designed four storey home commands a view of Fremantle and the Indian Ocean in one of Fremantle’s best streets. An excellent amalgamation of traditional and modern design, the property represents carte blanche when designed by award winning Architect Blane Brackenridge!
A spectacular rooftop deck with barbecue facilities begins the journey along the Fremantle coastline, looking towards Mandurah. Modern Mediterranean in its style, it champions natural light and fluid interior spaces. Glass walls, marble, timber, white washed pavement and manicured courtyards create a seamless interaction between inside and outside.
The four bedrooms are extremely spacious, with two large balconies maximising the ocean views. Bathrooms feature skylights, heated flooring and Italian glass brick walls to continue the open plan of Brackenridge. Transitioning between the spaces is made easy with an Italian float elevator and floating wooden staircase that stretches to all levels. Ceiling height doors and travertine flooring recalls traditional design in an extremely modern home.
- 4 levels of living
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms plus powder room
- 420m2 green title lot
- Four levels of living with two large balconies
- Mind-blowing views from roof garden entertaining area
- Galley kitchen with granite bench-tops
- Floor heating to main living, dining and bathroom
- Bathrooms with skylights and Italian glass brick walls
- Italian float elevator to 3 levels
- Floating wooden staircase to all levels
- Ceiling height doors and Travertine flooring
- Double security garage with storeroom
- Three rain-water tanks that supply toilets and reticulation
- Architectural bespoke design by Blane Brackenridge
Agency: William Porteous International
Agent: Jonathan Keys