Floreat – Strong Design Inside Out
17 Howson Approach, Floreat WA
CLOSING DATE SALE: ALL OFFERS BY 5PM TUESDAY 11TH NOVEMBER 2014
Open by private appointment
Architect: Mick Rule
Land Size: 423 m²(approx)
Garage Spaces: 2
A beautifully designed and constructed home that has a strong street presents and that’s just the beginning. Rlegant lines, subtle, yet textured features throughout as well as open plan living spaces. The light filled living spaces, open plan indoor/outdoor living with private alfresco areas ensures a relaxed easy care stylish home.
- Well proportioned bedrooms
- Three bedrooms on the upper level all with large floor to ceiling built in robes including the master with a large walk in robe and ensuite.
- Impressive kitchen adorned with stylish benches and stainless steel appliances.
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Inside and out neutral tonings bring timeless appeal
- Upstairs balcony with peaceful leafy outlook
- Abundance of storage
- Alfresco area with built in bar and manicured gardens offering the ideal entertaining venue
- Northern facing back garden Internal access from the 2 car lock up garage
- Security system
- Outdoor shower
To experience all features click onto the highlighted link below.
Agent: David Eyers & Martine Eyers