East Fremantle – Excellence in The Old & New
20 Osborne Road, East Fremantle
Absolutely all offers presented by Thursday 11th December (seller reserves the right to sell prior)
A rare example of Architectural history and craftsmanship with a modern mix.
Every element of this home is truly spectacular and grand. Although, the unique features and design elements of yesteryear are important aspects of the space a modern kitchen, renovated bathrooms and updated interiors make this an ideal family home for people who value old and new design.
- Tiled porch and spectacular front door?
- The kitchen is newly fitted and custom made, with marble bench tops and quality appliances.
- An informal family living area leads off the kitchen, as well as a timber-panelled formal dining room with built-in cabinetry and a garden outlook through high sash windows.
- The master bedroom has walk-in-robe and beautifully appointed en-suite.
- The three other bedrooms are large, and the magnificent family bathroom is finished with floor-to-ceiling tiles.
- The original (now beautifully restored) limestone cellar is in full use
- Double garage with direct entry into the main house.
- Outside, the mature gardens and trees create a private and secluded ambience.
Agency: Space Realty
Agent: Toby Astill