Dalkeith – Subtle Connection Between Old & New
25 Circe Circle Dalkeith, WA
Land Size: 1075 m² (approx)
Garage Spaces: 4
An excellent example of subtle classical Architecture mixed with a contemporary Australian edge for modern family living.
Entry hall, formal lounge, formal dining, study, powder room, home theatre, gourmet kitchen, meals, living, wet kitchen, laundry, gym (or 5th bedroom), bathroom, sauna, alfresco, storeroom, pavilion.
Master bedroom (retreat, huge ensuite, WIR, balcony), bedroom 2 and 3 (Walk in Robes, Ensuite), Bedroom 4, (BIR & shares ensuite with Bedroom 2).
4 to 5 Under-croft garage, dumb waiter (could be modified to lift), cellar and tasting area, work area/storage.Key Features:
- Full reticulation (bore),
- 880m2 living over 3 levels,
- Underground garaging 4 to 5 cars
- Carrara marble fireplace
- Spacious entry hall with American oak double entry doors (wrought iron feature).
- Downstairs living area, cellar stairs and stairs to upper floor all in French oak floorboards.
- German kitchen appliances, breakfast island bar, 2nd fully fitted kitchen, large custom built fireplace in family room, ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning.
- Master ensuite has double shower room.
- 10m pool, spa, water sun bed feature.
- Large gazebo, comprehensive security system, large alfresco area with BBQ and kitchen area.
- Large upper and lower wrap around balconies.
Agency: Anderson Davies
Agent: Gordon Davies