Dalkeith – A Rare Example Of Art Deco In Perth
32 Genesta Cres, Dalkeith WA
Land Size: 1019 m² (approx)
Garage Spaces: 2
ART DECO “CHISHOLM HOUSE”- CIRCA 1939
Originally built by renowned architect Oswald Chisholm and recently restored and extended, this heritage listed home is a mix of classic Art Deco features with a modern family mix.
- Renovated kitchen with extension.
- Open plan living and dining rooms over looking the garden and pool.
- Formal dining room with gas fireplace.
- Balcony overlooking Blain Park.
- Walking distance to Waratah Ave shops and cafes as well as the River.
Inspect by Appointment.
Agent: Jody Fewster