Cottesloe – New York Style Beachside
2/16 Overton Gardens, Cottesloe WA.
Architect: Blane Brackenridge .
Interior: NY Designers Mr Al Martinez of Interior Management & Greg Wright.
Land Size: 594 sqm
The Essence: Award winning design with cutting edge interiors results in a sophisticated luxury with spectacular views of the beach.
- Elevated location with views of the Indian Ocean.
- Key materials: travertine floors, dark woodwork, blonde flooring, white walls and huge expanses of glass.
- The world-class kitchen features statuario venato marble bench-top, Gaggenau appliances and a concealed butlers pantry.
- Vast open plan living space, dramatic curves, angles and high ceilings.
- Large roof garden terrace to entertain with a seamless indoor/outdoor layout.
- The basement features a four car secure garage with car-wash bay. Storage plus a temperature controlled cellar for a thousand bottles of wine.
- On the doorstep of Cottesloe beach.
Agents: Reg Ransom in conjunction with Andrew Porteous.
Agency: Paxton Hoad
Agent: Reg Ransom
M: 0418 917 661 E: email@example.com
Agency: William Porteous Properties International
Agent: Andrew Porteous
M: 0488 118 687 E: firstname.lastname@example.org