Cottesloe – Modern Coastal
6 Grant St, Cotteloe, WA.
PRICE: Offers Invited.
Architect: Fred Zuideveld, Director of Zuideveld Marchant Hur.
Car Spaces: 10.
Land Size: 443 sqm.
The Essence: This textured, coastal home is ideal for a beach-loving family.
- A striking marble, glass and timber facade leads into a landscaped courtyard.
- 10 car garage with room for a gym and/or workshop.
- Designed around welcoming the sea breeze whilst minimizing the heat during the day.
- Floating stairs with the three levels being accessed by elevator.
- The home is oriented north-south.
- Open plan living area with a two-storey void above the dining area.
- Private deck with spa, kitchenette and magnolia trees.
- Efficiently galley-style kitchen featuring Gaggenau equipment, cedar woodwork and white benchtops.
- The master bedroom is separate from the rest of the house, with ocean views from the bed.
- An overhead walkway leads to another bedroom. A huge area with kitchenette and terrace for entertaining and relaxing – with the ocean as a backdrop.
- Luxurious, light-filled home designed for the Australian beachside lifestyle.
Agency: William Porteous Properties International
Agent: Andrew Porteous
M: 0488 118 687 E: email@example.com