Cottesloe – Flexible Space with Sensational Views
13 Avonmore Tce, Cottesloe WA.
Land Size: 572 sqm
The Essence: Cottesloe cult Architect Tim Wright designed an uncomplicated home that works within a range of families living styles.
- Garages: 3.
- Study: 1.
- Three level home offering spectacular permanent views.
- Premium location with just a short walk to the beach.
- Multi-zoned, ducted, reverse cycle air-conditioning.
- Smart wired sound system.
- Water features and Koi-pond.
- Central vacuum system.
- Great security and storage.
- Walk-in and built-in robes.
- Great solution for owners wanting to downsize, empty nesters although still large enough for children.
- Flexible floor plan that ensures ongoing functionality.
- Large family/dining room and ocean view kitchen.
- A second living room, separate theatre room, large study area, and two alfresco areas.
- All 3 bedrooms and bathrooms are premium design and a quality fit out.
- Manageable garden.
Agency: Acton Real Estate in conjunction with William Porteous Properties International
Agent: Bev Heyman – m: 0419 099 243 e. firstname.lastname@example.org
Agent: Olivia Porteous – M: 0423 557 438 E: email@example.com