Cottesloe – Award Winning Home With Ocean Views
13A Avonmore Terrace, Cottesloe WA
Designer: Gary Keen Building Design
Builder: Signature Custom Homes
Bar kitchen designed by Leon House
Land Size:572 m² (approx.)
Garage Spaces: 3
On one of Cottesloe’s popular beach side streets, this award-winning spacious design highlights stone-stacked walls and floor to ceiling glass.
- A private balcony and a New York style bar give a distinct luxurious feel.
- Built over three levels, a floating staircase and two-storey void opens the property onto the beachfront with each level making the most of its ample space.
- The use of blackbutt floorboards, a walnut pivot front door and stacked-stone feature walls creates an interesting clash of textures throughout the entrance and living areas.
- A blend of modern and beachfront living in design.
- National winner, Building Designers Association Awards 2004
- Overall winner, BDA WA Awards 2004
- Winner, most innovative home on a block under 500spm, MBA WA Housing Excellence Awards 2004
- Category finalist, best custom design, Housing Industry Association Awards 2003
- Category finalist, small lot HBA Awards 2003
- Category finalist, best custom design MBA WA Housing Excellence Awards 2003
Agent: Jody Fewster