Claremont – with a Modern Twist
28 Reserve Street Claremont, WA.
Land Size: 1225 sqm (approx).
The Essence: An elegant, character home that offers beautiful original charm with a modern makeover.
- Built in 1905 the original part of the home boasts high ceilings, timber flooring, grand fireplaces, leadlight windows and beautiful cornices and ceiling roses.
- On completion of a renovation the home became a sprawling 5 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom residence.
- The expansive upper floor is a private parent’s retreat. Features include sitting room/theatre room, master bedroom, huge walk-in robe and an enviable ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles, heated flooring and towel racks, double shower and vanity plus spa.
- Another large bedroom has its own ensuite, character fireplace and built-in robe.
- Three more bedrooms are at the rear of the home. One having a trapdoor and ladder to an underground cellar/storeroom.
- Other Features:
- Large office.
- Formal living room.
- Study and family room offering plenty of options for everyone.
- Alarm System.
- Air Conditioning.
- Garage Spaces: 2.
Agency: Space Real Estate
Agent: Justin Davies – M. 0419 909 350 E. email@example.com
Agent: Susan James – M. 0408 003 700 E. firstname.lastname@example.org