Claremont – Renovated & Ready
3 Bernard Street, Claremont WA
AUCTION SUN 23 NOV 2PM
Land Size: 731 m² (approx)
Carport Spaces: 2
Following extensive renovation, this Claremont home features a white washed living space and sophisticated granite kitchen. The property blends elements of traditional design with the beautiful entrance walkway and the modern en-suite with extra deep bath and huge walk in shower.
Naturally lit due to the brightness of its colour scheme, the living area and breakfast bar featured in the kitchen opens onto an extensive alfresco. The expansive garden also incorporates elements of its traditional roots, with raised vegetable and herb gardens and a utility shed.
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining
- Covered alfresco with an enormous backyard
- The generous master bedroom features a spacious walk in robe with interior fittings and a luxurious en-suite with huge walk in shower, extra deep bath, Caesar stone vanity and separate toilet.
- Three queen sized bedrooms with a family bathroom
- An open and traditionally long hallway leading to the family living areas
- A sophisticated granite kitchen combines the functionality of breakfast bar seating, generous storage and large walk in pantry with stylish European appliances.
- Northern light streams into the living spaces through oversized windows and French doors.
- The family room opens out to a timber lined alfresco and expansive gardens that include gorgeous raised herb and vegetable beds.
- A large room with utilities in the rear section of the garden is currently used as storage, although potentially be converted to a granny flat (subject to Council approval).