Claremont – Architecturally transformed Character Home
38 Princess Road, Claremont WA.
All Offers Above $1,850m Presented (seller reserves the right to sell prior).
Architect: Fringe Architects – Andrew Hagemann
Land: 518 sqm.
The original classic Federation characteristic of high ceilings, wide central hallway and generous proportions are merged with modern features and finishes. This is a home built for entertaining and lifestyle.
- The master suite sense of sumptuous luxury, featuring an enviable dressing room with floor to ceiling double robes opening into a resort style ensuite with rain soaker shower head and neutral benchtops.
- The two minor bedrooms share a chic modern bathroom with Italian features and tap ware, and a large raised bath.
- Double French timber doors separate the accommodation and living zones, opening into a light filled, open plan space.
- The kitchen features a Carrara marble island bench and bespoke floor to ceiling cabinetry. Stainless steel Miele fridge and 900mm Bertazzoni Oven. Spanish limestone flooring in kitchen and living spaces.
- European lighting and Italian tap ware throughout.
- Pale American Oak parquetry flooring in accommodation zone.
- Ducted reverse cycle zoned Daikan air conditioning.
- Sleek modern deck with Himalayan Sandstone tiles.
- Luxurious master suite with dressing room and marble ensuite.
- Not heritage listed.
- 3 car bays.
Click here for more information: Mint Real Estate