Claremont – A Traditional Turnaround
33 Reserve St, Claremont WA.
Mid – High $2M.
Architect: Louise Young.
Land Size: 658sqm.
The Essence: Behind the traditional 1905 facade reveals a combination of original Architecture with a sophisticated contemporary extension.
- Single level home represents strong design features and will appeal to style-aware families.
- The home has been renovated with accurate attention to its origins.
- A stylish and welcoming home that is perfect for those who enjoy entertaining.
- The original home consists of two king size bedrooms.
- A spacious family room and large bathroom in American Beech cabinetry with twin basins, shower, bath and separate toilet.
- Walking from the front through the home the traditional aspects transition into the striking contemporary addition.
- Polished concrete contrasts but adds character with the wide jarrah floorboards in the original section.
- The extension encompasses a large open plan kitchen, dining and family room, a study/scullery, a laundry and the master suite.
- The kitchen is at the epicenter of the home. Large Caesar stone island benches mix with stainless steel bench tops and splash backs.
- Premium quality sink, cooktop and tap ware with Neff and Miele appliances. A huge walk in pantry with extensive built in shelving and built in desk for homework or study.
- This area has been designed to take maximum advantage of the abundant northern light.
- The 3.5m high commercial grade sliding glass doors can be pushed back to create a huge indoor/outdoor space. This allows for all forms of entertainment.
- The Architect has used extensive solar passive principles into the design of the extension.
- The master suite has been positioned at the back of the home offering privacy. It features a private study, dressing room and spacious ensuite.
- The alfresco entertaining area has outdoor speakers and overlooks the landscaped and reticulated gardens.
- Storage is at a premium with and features four separate storerooms.
- A workshop/shed at the rear whilst the large, lockable and fully concealed storeroom at the front of the home.
- 3.4m ceilings in the original part of the home 3.6 to 4.5m shadow lined ceilings in the extension.
- Security lights and alarm.
- Double carport with additional lofted roof storage.
Agency: Space Realty.
Agent: Susan James.
M. 0408 003 700 E. firstname.lastname@example.org