City Beach – Design Icon
4 Dorking Road, City Beach WA
Price: Absolutely all offers presented by 5pm Wednesday 12th November. (Seller reserves the right to sell prior.) WILL BE SOLD.
Architect: Hobbs Winning Australia
Land Size: 911 m² (approx)
Garage Spaces: 3
A City Beach design icon that was at the forefront when built, yet still relevant to today’s style of living!
- The combination of materials achieves a mood and experience unique to it’s 70’s heritage.
- Combination of timeless futurism
- Designed in the 1970
- Embraces its ocean view outlook wherever possible
- Applied design concepts at the forefront of their time
- Sultry brooding interiors bring warmth and intrigue.
- Nostalgic cool meets contemporary relevance
- Timber-lined ceilings, metallic bubble screen room dividers, and curved feature-brick open fireplace.
- (One of two.) Impossibly cool mid century lighting draws inspiration from sixty’s chic through to Persian exotica
- Radiant copper wall panels
- Central ducted gas heating
- Curved timber walls envelope a central spherical stairwell, which is the centrepiece of the home
- Walls of glass and copper
- High windows, allow the sky, the trees, the rear pool gardens and the ever-present ocean below to interact with your internal experience
- The interiors stand-alone
- The ocean views are mesmerising and wonderfully protected
- One of the very few homes in City Beach to offer completely unchallenged views from the ground level
Agency: Space Realty
Agent: Scott Swingler