City Beach – Capturing Key Characteristics
4 Adina Road, City Beach, WA
Architect: David Hillam
Land Size: 994 m² (approx)
Working with an Architect allows you to capture the sites strongest features. David Hillam has achieved this by designing a home to take full advantage of ocean views from all levels. The open plan kitchen, family and dining room have Stack back doors that lead to a stylish decked alfresco area with built-in kitchen facility and an infinity pool beyond. There are huge terraces for entertaining on levels two and three.
- Expansive ocean views from the ground floor level which incorporates a spectacular pool cantilevered above the ocean below.
- The ocean views on the second and third levels are sensational.
- The lift with glass doors provides easy access around the home.
- The home flows between the indoor and outdoor living areas.
- The kitchen features high quality fixtures and fittings throughout.
- Solid wood lacquered cabinetry with soft close drawers, granite bench top, Miele integrated dishwasher, Gaggenau hot plates and steamer, Gaggenau microwave, two Gaggenau electric oven and a Liebherr fridge including a wine fridge.
- All bedrooms have their own ensuite.
- The lounge room has stack back doors to the terrace with ocean views to Rottnest. This room has its own kitchen facility.
- The home office takes pride of place on level 3. Stack back doors to the terrace feautres ocean views.
- The home was completed by Weststyle Builders in November 2009.
Agency: Nena Snooks
Agent: Nena Snooks