Bicton – Custom Built
2 Crewe Street, Bicton WA
Oozing sophistication, this riverside family home is custom designed for modern families wishes. The main house with three bedrooms and two bathrooms plus four WCs and a wine cellar, this stunning Swan River property uses space smartly. A self-contained guest house with fully equipped home gym, The front pool is situated below the alfresco and a half basketball court with an outdoor kitchen means the space is primely placed for entertaining and activities.
Marri timber flooring is used extensively throughout, with honed travertine used throughout the kitchen, main en suite and living areas. Hand stone cut was laid individually, with the wood used to create the wine cellar door used from the 130 solid jarrah of the Fremantle Wharf.
30mm thick Caesar stone bench and vanity tops are used throughout, with stainless steel handrails and external rain heads and downpipes adding a touch of sleek modernity to the property. Exquisite light fittings are featured throughout. Multiple living, dining and entertainment opportunities are in abundance in this special home.
- Main house has 3 bedroom 2 bathroom and 4 WC’s.
- Fully self-contained Guest house with fully equipped home gym and ample storage area underneath the guest house
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning to main and guest house
- Main house has kitchen, alfresco dining, sitting/music room, lounge, wine cellar
- 5 car garage, with tool room, including full tool racking system
- Stunning Swan River views
- Beautifully finished front pool area below alfresco, with provision for pool heating
- Pool/ pump room/storage bunker has its own toilet and shower
- Marri timber flooring inserts to main living area, top floor entry to main bedroom and home office and flooring to sitting/music room
- Fantastic outdoor kitchen area with chef stainless steel cook top to alfresco
- Honed travertine throughout kitchen, main en suite and living areas
- Extensive hand cut and chiselled stone work, all laid piece by piece
- Internally: (wine cellar stone art) Kimberly and Donnybrook
- Externally : Alfresco, tower and water feature) Toodyay Stone
- Half-court Basketball Court
- Natural cut travertine in alfresco area
- 30mm thick Caesar stone bench/vanity tops throughout.
- Stainless steel handrails and external rain heads and downpipes
- Hafele concertina windows in the alfresco
- Exquisite Light fittings throughout
- Quality plumbing fittings and fixtures, twin ovens with gas cook top
- Auto door to guest powder room
- Security and intercom system in both the main house and guest house
- Intergraded Bose sound system
- Fully reticulated manicured gardens. Rock wall and water feature at the front of the guest house.
- Wine rack is hand crafted from 130 year solid jarrah from the Fremantle wharf.
- Garage floor is sealed coloured concrete.
- Extensive quality Fremantle Stone paving to the external parts of the house.
- Solid cedar louvers and panelling to the tower and alfresco areas.
Agency: Empire Property
Agent: Anthony Van Der Wielen