Beaconsfield – New Suburban Substance
1B Cadd Street Beaconsfield
Bidders guide $820,000+
Land Size: 540 m² (approx)
Contemporary design and a modern, free flowing layout has shaped this seamless entertaining haven.
- A entry way with polished concrete leads into the open plan kitchen, dining and sitting rooms.
- The kitchen has been excellently designed with family living in mind; it has ample storage, stone bench tops and a walk in pantry. Featuring stainless steel D’amani electric oven, gas stove, a Miele dishwasher and plumbing connection to the fridge nook.
- The vast island bench also forms a breakfast bar seats four. Overlooking the sitting and dining room; you can cook dinner but still be a part of the conversation. The sitting room has a high ceiling, gas point, highlight windows and dramatic glass bi-fold doors which open out to alfresco dining area and decking.
- Three bedrooms downstairs with the master retreat upstairs with a spacious sitting room has stunning views to Fremantle and ocean glimpses. The ensuite bathroom has a his and hers rain water shower head and separate toilet. The walk in robe is large and has ample hanging space and plenty of shelving. A home office nook with built in desk completes leads out to the private Juliet balcony.
- Outside a private oasis with mature plain tree provides shade to the decking and lawn.
- The salt water swimming pool is enclosed by a modern frameless glass fence.
- Other features include:
- Reverse cycle air conditioner in the main sitting room.
- Sensor alarm system.
- Quality louvered window treatments throughout the home.
- Large double car garage with additional storage and shoppers access to the home.
- Automated reticulation to all gardens.
Click here to find out more: Acton Real Estate
Agent: David Bombara M: 0413 803 807