Gnarabup – Beautiful Beachside Shack
56 Marmaduke Point Dve, Gnarabup WA.
Bathroom: 1 x 2 Toilets.
Lot Size: 1010 sqm, Orientation: West.
It’s rare to find a classic beach shack in such impeccable condition. This matched with the view, beaches and a walk away from cafes makes this a perfect, intimate escape.
- Garage: 2
- Frontage: 21.6m.
- Indoor Outdoor entertaining.
- Gas Heating.
- Light and bright spaces in an open plan living, dining and kitchen
- The master bedroom, also bathed in light, adjoins a well-appointed semi-ensuite bathroom.
- The second floor offers large bedrooms, and access to the upstairs deck.
- Fantastic views and sunsets to the Indian Ocean in the west, and the Leeuwin-Naturaliste Ridge to the east.
- Enjoy the moonrises over the Ridge and star gazing into the night.
- BluPeter has views from the upper deck of surfing beaches and marine life.
- Easily walk to surfing and swimming spots to fishing and diving holes.
- Gnarabup cafes restaurant and bar all within walking distance.
Agency: Mack Hall
Agent: Mitch Thorson
Margaret River Region
T. 0438 238 483 E. Mitch@mackhall.com.au