Nannup – Relaxing Escaper
398 Longbottom Road, Nannup WA.
Architect: Iredale Pedersen Hook.
Land Size: 93.08 acres.
Designed to maximise its vast landscape from forrest, Blackwood River and rolling hills. Multi award winning Architects Iredale Pedersen Hook were the design vision behind this beautiful home that is a relaxing retreat designed for memorable escapes.
- Building Size: 528.00 m² (57 squares) approx.
- Car park: 2.
- Study: 1.
- Eco designed and energy efficient.
- Self sufficient in power, rainwater and grey water recycling.
- Influenced in design by the diverse landscape and sustainable living.
- Three separate wings connected in the middle.
- Every room has a view.
- Numerous living and entertaining spaces.
- High ceilings, timber hardwood floor, air-conditioning, ceiling fans, fireproof wine cellar and two slow combustion wood heaters.
- A rare opportunity to buy an Eco gem beside the Blackwood.